PURCHASING RULES AND ETHICS (previously Purchasing Rules and Regulations -PRR) - Required for Level 1 & Level 2 Signature Authority
- This class provides and explanation of the rules, regulations and policies governing purchasing and contracting at the University.
- Purchasing Rules and Ethics Presentation
PROCUREMENT 101 (previously Processes and Procedures - PCS PROCEDURES) - Required for Level 1 & Level 2 Signature Authority
- The first installment of a two part training covering the entire procurement life cycle. This class covers the make/buy decision, procurement planning, statements of work, and proposal solicitation.
- Procurement 101 Presentation
PROCUREMENT 102 (previously Contracts 101) - Required for Level 1 & Level 2 Signature Authority
- The second installment of a two part training covering the entire procurement life cycle. This class covers source election, negotiations, contract execution and contract administration.
- Procurement 102 Presentation
PROCUREMENT CARD TRAINING
- Procurement Card Custodian Training is required for Procurement Card custodians and back up custodians. To register for training click HERE.
- PCard Custodian Training Packet
- An exam is required for all card users and budget authorities.
- Link to ODT to register for PCard card users and budget authorities exam